Get OMNARIS for $17 with the Relief is Here Co-pay Program
Enroll in the Relief Is Here Co-pay Program, and you’ll pay only $17 every time you fill your OMNARIS (ciclesonide) prescription — up to 12 times per year.* That's like getting OMNARIS prescription medicine for your nasal allergy symptom relief for the price of a generic!
Here's how the Relief is Here Co-pay Program works
- Sign up for the Relief Is Here co-pay card by clicking below.
- At the end of the signup, you'll be able to print out a Relief is Here Co-pay Program Card (an electronic version of the card). (If you don't have an email address, please see below.)
- Take this printout with you to your pharmacy when you go to fill your prescription (see below for information about using mail-order pharmacies). If your co-pay is $61 or less, all you’ll have to pay is $17 (we'll cover the difference). If your co-pay is more than $61 (or if you pay for your own medicine), we'll contribute $50.
- You can do this up to 12 times per year. (One bottle of OMNARIS (ciclesonide), used once a day as directed, should last about 30 days.)
The Relief is Here Co-pay Program
* Most insured patients will pay no more than $17 monthly with a maximum benefit of $50 per fill. Restrictions apply and co-pay amounts may vary.See program rules and eligibility.
Please note that a valid email address is required to create or activate your Relief Is Here co-pay card online. If you are unwilling or unable to provide an email address, you can also enroll or activate your card by calling (866) 278-9738.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions about the Relief Is Here Co-pay Program.
Program Rules: Patient Eligibility, Terms, and Conditions
Valid only for qualified customers with a valid prescription for ZETONNA™ (ciclesonide) Nasal Aerosol or OMNARIS® (ciclesonide) Nasal Spray. No substitutions permitted.
A parent or guardian must enroll in the Relief Is Here Co-pay Program on behalf of a patient under 18 years of age
Not valid for prescriptions covered or paid for by Medicare (including true out-of-pocket expenses under Medicare Part D), Medicaid, or any other federal or state healthcare programs, such as state pharmaceutical assistance programs.
Your discount with the Relief Is Here Co-payProgram card is valid to reduce your co-pay to $17 with a maximum reduction of $50 per prescription. Discount available on up to twelve (12) prescription fills for ZETONNA Nasal Aerosol or OMNARIS Nasal Spray per calendar year.
Your acceptance of this offer must be consistent with the terms of any drug benefit provided by a health insurer, health plan, or other third-party payor, and you agree to report acceptance of this offer to your health insurer, health plan, or third-party payor as may be required.
Offer limited to one card per person, and may not be used with any other discount, coupon, or offer.
Only an original Relief Is Here Co-pay Program card or Web-generated paper card will be accepted and must be presented to your pharmacist at the time you have the prescription filled—not valid if reproduced.
Offer valid only in the United States. Void where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted.
Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc. reserves the right to change or discontinue this offer at any time without notice.
By participating in this program, you, the patient, certify that (a) you have read the above terms; (b) you are not reimbursed, nor will you submit a claim for reimbursement, nor will you seek to have any portion of this prescription counted toward your out-of-pocket costs (eg, TrOOP) under any federal, state, or private programs for this or other prescriptions for ZETONNA Nasal Aerosol or OMNARIS Nasal Spray to which this offer will apply; and (c) you will comply with the terms above.
Using mail-order pharmacies
Check with your mail-order pharmacy to see if they accept co-pay cards such as the Relief Is Here Co-pay Program card (most of them do). If they do, all you need to do is submit a photocopy of your card or Web-generated paper card along with your prescription and insurance card information.
For mail-order pharmacies that do not accept co-pay cards, we will reimburse you for the difference so that you are still getting OMNARIS for $17. Visit www.patientrebateonline.com for more information.